Peanut-Butter Granola Tart
with little permissions | gluten-free |refined sugar
Have you ever made a GRANOLA tart?It’s really really easy to make for dessert for all granola lovers and so delicious ..Its very healthy , crusty for snacking and even more powerful for breakfast These mini tart are fill with a chia yogurt cream . It’s low in fat, rich in protein, light , creamy and delicious.So if you’re looking for a healthy dessert Recipes to break down the routine of eating a regular meals for breakfast or diet snacking .This Recipe is for you!
How To Turn The tart to Granola crust ?!
The granola tart is adapting with my Homemade Peanut-butter Chocolate Chip GRANOLA . Simply after make the GRANOLA tart just break it into small pieces and add a handful of some nuts of choice if you want some more texture, save it into the jar and enjoy …
Are These Granola tarts Gluten-free, Refined sugar free?!
Yea and yes .As most of my Recipes ,these peanut-butter GRANOLA tarts don’t contain any gluten or refined sugar!They are a great healthy and cheap dessert idea that all your family will enjoy.
How To Store These peanut-butter Granola Tart?!
These mini tart keep well in the fridge in an container for 3 days. If you want , you can also freeze them , they are very useful to store for meals prep .They are:
- REFINED SUGAR FREE
- GREAT FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT
- Rich in omega 3 , protein.
Peanut-butter Granola Tart
With little persimmons
| Gluten free | Refined sugar free
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled Oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt tsp vanilla.
- 1/4 cup Homemade peanut-butter tbsp honey or maple syrup.
- A Half of Persimmon , minced with fork .
- Chia yogurt Filling:
- A cup of Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt or light yogurt.
- 1 tbsp of honey.
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Preheat your oven to 375F or 190C.
- Combine oat flour, peanut butter and honey or maple syrup and all ingredients in a bowl and combine with a fork .
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and let cool completely on a cooling rack before removing from the molds.
Chia Yogurt Filling:
- Add all filling ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Top the tartlets with fresh little persimmons before eating. Enjoy!
- How to store the tartlets: These tartlets keep well in the fridge in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Granola tart adapted from my Homemade peanut-butter Chocolate chip GRANOLA.
- U can substitute yogurt with any kind of milk you have .
- U can substitute honey with maple syrup or some liquid dark chocolate.